Friday, January 15, 2010

blog#3

Dear outer space aliens,
I once had a dream. I was at a party.
I was surrounded by family and friends. Loud music was playing.
The party was coming to a close. As people were leaving they saw something in the sky.
Some people thought it might have been a spaceship others thought it was a shooting star because it disappeared from the dark sky. People started to leave, while everyone left i stayed outside waiting for something to come in sight above. I waited and waited...
Finally, all of a sudden a bright light flashed right in front of me. I got startled not knowing what to expect. As an alien she was nothing like i would expect. She didn't have green skin, webbed feet, more than two eyes instead she had undeniable beauty.
She was something my eyes had never witnessed.
She had sparking and smiling green eyes and the rest of her face was equally beautiful.
She had long bronze hair that would have reached her shoulder but her body ended after her neck. I stared at her for a long moment. Soon she disappeared and i awoke.
I realized it was a dream.
Some say that you don't exist but since that dream i started to believe in other life outside earth.
For now i can only see you aliens in my dreams...
From,
human from earth.

1 comment:

  1. Level 4-

    Beautifully written, Saman. It held my attention the entire time! You NEED to watch your spelling/grammar (i.e. you didn't capitalize "i" once!) Keep it up! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete