Thursday, January 28, 2010

blog#5


Dear Toronto,

Its Oakville.
I'm a huge fan of yours. I know all about you, and I have to say you looked great on the red carpet! Congratulations on winning "the most popular city in Ontario" award!
You are a remarkable city, how do I begin... , I could go on and on.
Well firstly, I love your city, how people flood your streets in the morning excited for a new day!
I find that you are an exceedingly experienced city, grabbing numerous peoples attention to your many attractions!
For instance, Your tall tower the CN tower.
It is the skyline of Toronto and also it's well known symbol.
Because of this tower many tourists are coming to Toronto to come see it.
Secondly, Toronto you are the biggest city in Canada!
You exceed the popularity of other cities and towns.
I wish that someday that the town of Oakville could become like you. A distinguished place known to many people, popular and to have a great landmark like yours.
Finally, Toronto I hope you now know to me that you are a city like no other which is why I would like to be your friend.
Unlike you Toronto I don't have as many Tourists coming to my town.
I want to become a well accomplished city like you have become.
I look up to you Toronto, you are my role model.
Toronto you have such a large population and you keep them busy with all that Toronto offers!
I wish I could present more places for my population to get engaged in.
Toronto, you are the reason I wake up in the morning and am confident that Oakville can become like you!
Toronto, will you please be my friend. I've been around a while and I want you to be my first friend.

Oakville.

1 comment:

  1. Level 3+

    Saman -

    A good entry - a lot of interesting comparisons and descriptions. It is missing that WOW FACTOR that comes with more practice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete