Friday, January 22, 2010

blog#4


Dear teacher,
I am a grade one girl also known as the one you called dumb and lazy.
That wasn't very nice of you! I'm only six years old and I'm not dumb or lazy!
It's just grade one is so hard!
You give us so much work.
Kindergarten was so much fun! We sang songs, we colored and the teacher read us books!
It was the best year ever!!
But anyways back to grade one because I'm a big kid now!

The truth is why can't you be more like Mrs. Stevie next door!
She's so nice. My kindergarten friend is in her class she's so lucky!!
Mrs. Stevie sometimes even bakes them cookies!
Unlike Mrs. Stevie you are a big Meany!
You give us so much homework!
My ear hurts when you drag your long nails across the board!
You also turn all red and start yelling at other people in Mrs. Stevie's class! One of them even cried! You're so evil.

I remember you didn't dress up for Halloween, now I know why.
You're already scary!
silly me, I thought you weren't in the Halloween spirit!

Well I just thought I would write to you to say bye because I'm going to a new school Emily Carr next year!
I'm so excited!

grade one girl

Dear grade one girl,
This is the mean teacher.
I see that you have learned to write.
I just wanted to share some exciting news with you.
There is no need for goodbyes young child,
I will be teaching you at your new school next year!
See you in grade two:)
Mu ha ha ha ha

evil teacher

3 comments:

  1. Lol
    I love this entry
    Especially the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Level 3

    Saman - I really loved the general idea of this entry. It was very cute. Its execution was where I found many troubles. Two main issues:
    1- You jumped around a little too much - try to work on your FLOW. One idea should link seamlessly to the next.
    2- Your grammar needs some major attention. You are missing punctuation all over the place.

    Keep those creative ideas coming... just do a little fine-tuning!

    ReplyDelete