Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hey there readers! its twilighter123
i just thought that you want to know a bit about me.
By my name you may allready have figured out that im a twilght fan so i might write some blogs on it:) I love the books! But i dont like the first movie but hopefully new moon is better i heard a lot of good commnts on it so im planning on watching it soon.
Anyways... So everyone likes music and so my favourite singer is the legendary king of pop who starred in my favourite movie of all time.
"this is it". And so ill probablly some time write about my favourite singer Michael Jackson! =). So i have this obsession over him but its starting to fade but ill allways love him<3. So if anyone watched the AMA's he won two ama's no shocker there but what shocked me was that Taylor Swift won over him for best artist of the year!=(
Well that's all ill say now because when it comes to MJ i can keep going on and on.
sincerely,
twilighter123

No comments:

Post a Comment